Welcome to the documentation for the Snowflake Marketplace.
In these topics, you will find the information you need to access and use the Snowflake Marketplace as a provider and consumer. Learn how to become a Snowflake provider, how to create and manage listings, and how to access and create databases from data products in the Marketplace.
The Snowflake Marketplace utilizes Snowflake Secure Data Sharing to connect providers of data with consumers. You can discover and access a variety of third-party data and have those datasets available directly in your Snowflake account to query without transformation and join it with your own data.
For more information, see Overview of the Product Offerings for Secure Data Sharing.
- Introduction to the Snowflake Marketplace
- Data Providers
- Becoming a Snowflake Marketplace Provider
- Managing Provider Profiles
- Managing Data Listings
- Configuring Auto-fulfillment for a Listing
- Provider Studio
- Data Consumers
- Snowflake Marketplace Monetization
- What is the Snowflake Marketplace?
- Snowflake Marketplace Pricing Model
- Snowflake Marketplace Monetization for Data Providers
- Data Providers: Sharing Data
- Data Providers: Creating and Managing Paid Listings
- Data Providers: Monetization Usage Views
- Snowflake Marketplace Monetization for Data Consumers
- Data Consumers: Monetization Usage Views